* All correspondence & offers made by the appointment setter in office & field technicians are recorded. Each field technician is required to inspect problematic areas thoroughly to keep record of issues & preventative measures.
General Household Pest Treatment does not include: gnats, fruit flies, fleas/ticks, rodents, bed bugs, mosquitoes or termites.
* The “RR Promise”: We take full accountability for our work & pride ourselves on NOT making recommendations for unnecessary treatments. Should a pest issue remain after property is treated, after treatment care has been followed by the customer precisely and we are contacted within 30 days of initial treatment date we will return at no cost to you. The area recorded as problematic on the initial service agreement will be treated again to ensure infestation is under control and that you are satisfied with the service provided.
* If additional visits were recommended by the technician as a part of your customized pest analysis, please consider this plan. Should you decide to not proceed with the recommended plan & additional visits are necessary, callback fees will be charged.
* Service Guarantee Terms & Conditions: We agree to apply chemicals &/or bait to control the pests requested by the customer in accordance with the “RR Promise” and our Service Agreement. All labor and materials will be provided to perform the most efficient pest control and maximum safety required by federal, state and city regulations.
* Same Day Service/ Service within 24 Hours: Requests must be authorized &/or paid for before 12:00 pm, to qualify for same-day service on Sundays. The only way Same Day Service/Service within 24 Hours will not be authorized is if customer’s work schedule or personal prior engagements force requested appointments outside of Ratchet Roach’s business hours.
* Offer/Discount Terms & Conditions: Any & All Offers/Discounts that appear on Groupon and Google are currently expired and are not being honored. We proudly offer Military discounts. We also offer Referral discounts for any current customers that refer a friend or family member and our free home analysis results in service acceptance.
* Service Renewal: Service agreements to be honored for one year. All contracts will be discussed with customers upon expiration to discuss new pricing (if it applies) and continuation of service.
Cancellations: If service continuation is requested AND the form has been signed, cancellations of recurring service must be done in writing with an email to the Ratchet Roach administrative team member or physically provided to a field technician. In addition, please notify of these changes at least 10 days prior to the next payment authorization period (billing date).
Should you learn that the existing service time and date are no longer suitable for you, please contact our office within 4 hours of the scheduled appointment time. Without a courtesy notice, you will receive a $30.00 invoice for a “no call, no show occurrence.” After two of these, we can no longer service you.
If you do not follow specific instruction to prepare property for an analysis or treatment, the technician cannot and will not service your home. If he reports to the home and cannot complete treatment a $30.00 charge will be assessed, in addition to the cost of service.
If an inspection requires specific instruction to prevent re-infestation after treatment, directions must be followed precisely. Should you not, please understand that another “initial property assessment” and charge may be necessary.
Please allow time for our treatment to work effectively. At this time, Ratchet Roach Pest Control does not have an overnight remedy for ANY pests. We ask that you allow 2-3 weeks to allow our methods to work effectively and help us operate safely based on federal, state and city regulations.
All pest treatments are not hypoallergenic. We require & encourage our customers to advise their appointment scheduler or technician of any concerns prior to treatment.
Deposit will be due for all repair work, Same Day service & Sunday requests. in advance to securing appointment times.